PROMOFASHION – PROMOTION OF MODA IN ITALY’S FASHION EXCELLENCE IN EUROPE, CIS STATES, CANADA, GCC STATES AND JAPAN
MODA IN ITALY is a company group whose mission is to foster the internationalization of its members, i.e. leading fashion companies from Emilia Romagna. MODA IN ITALY aims to promote its member companies as examples of Italian excellence.
These companies offer fashion collections for women, men and children (wear, knitwear, accessories, shoes, furs, leather goods, underwear and swimwear) and many specialized services. Considering the relevance of the European market for its member companies, the main objective of MODA IN ITALY is to promote the fashion collections by its member companies in Northern Europe, in particular on the Swiss and German markets. Moreover, it aims to enable its member companies to expand their reach in North America, Japan and GCC states (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar).
Therefore, MODA IN ITALY is undertaking numerous initiatives in 2018 and 2019, which are tailored to the different target markets.
- INTER-EUROPE PROMOTION: promotion of member companies’ excellence on the European and international market
- Participating in three international trade shows, i.e. WHO’S NEXT in January and September 2019 in Paris and THE ONE MILANO in February 2019 in Milan,
- Creation of promotional material
- Online marketing actions
- Prospect search in Switzerland, Germany and Holland.
- INTER-ROADSHOW in Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia, Dubai, Japan and Canada:
- Participation in fashion events like ODEZHDA.IT, Baku (1st June 2018) – Tbilisi (4th June 2018) – Fermo (15th/17th July 2018); GRAND ITALIA FEST, Moscow (28th/29th July 2018) – Toronto (November 2018 and January 2019); MODA ITALIA, Tokyo (February 2019)
- Specialized consulting services to support companies in the management of international contracts and the organization of meetings with prospects from Dubai. The aim of this activity is to develop an innovative distribution channel in Dubai.
The project value amounts to € 302.000,00 and the total funds granted are € 149.900,00.
The project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund