The Consortium MODA IN ITALY informs you of the following:
The data controller is the Consortium MODA IN ITALY with registered office in Bologna Via Piero Jahier n. 2 Italy, certified e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The purposes of the processing concern the execution of the pre-contractual and contractual relationship and the related obligations, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter (b) of the aforementioned Regulation.
They also concern the legitimate corporate interest pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter (f) of the aforementioned Regulation.
NATURE OF DATA TRANSFER
The transfer of personal data is optional; without this, however, it is impossible for the Data Controller to fulfil the contractual obligations.
The personal data of company representatives can be disclosed to:
• CNA Servizi, as manager of operational activities
• CNA Federmoda
• Senior management figures of the Consortium
• Trade fair entities and associated companies
• Legal, tax and administrative consultancy firms
• Export, marketing and communication consulting companies
• IT consulting companies
• Banks, insurance companies and commercial information agencies
• Revenue Agency, Regions and other public bodies.
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfil the contractual requirements and for 10 years from the registration of the last accounting movement, without prejudice to the legal obligations that may determine an extension
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The Consortium MODA IN ITALY recognises the rights provided for by the aforementioned Regulation in art. 13, par.2, summarised below:
• request access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition to data processing;
• withdraw consent at any time;
• make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
These rights can be exercised by contacting the company through ordinary or certified electronic mail, addressing them to the above-mentioned Data Controller.