MODA IN ITALY – Consorzio tra Produttori del Settore Moda dell’Emilia Romagna is a Consortium for Internationalisation, with registered offices in Bologna (Northern Italy), gathering Italian manufacturing and services companies, and in particular those producing their own brand of men’s, ladies’ and children’s fashion collections and those offering specialist services for the fashion sector.
Since 1981, the year of its set-up, MODA IN ITALY has promoted, through initiatives and promotional projects, products of its member companies on all international markets. The mission of MODA IN ITALY is thus to facilitate and stimulate contacts between foreign specialist sector operators (importers, distributors, boutiques, buyers, etc.) and the member companies.
In order to effectively boost contacts between the member companies and international operators seeking quality fashion products, highly strategic actions are implemented, such as:
- researching and selecting potential partners
- organisation of missions in target countries and preparation of meeting schedules
- meetings in Italy with foreign delegations
- organisation of B2B meetings between foreign companies and member companies
- organisation of company visits to member company premises
- strategic and operative consultancy for effective management of relations with identified partners